Thursday 20 October 2011

Talk that talk



I know you have probably been spammed with this video on every outlet possible, but I can't resist throwing this up here. I will probably get sick of it when it's been played a million times on every music channel going but I think this is Rihanna's best video to date. It also has a lot of unintentional similarities with the Doc Martins video I blogged about last week, which I also loved. It even has Aggy doing the voiceover!

I feel like we get to see the fun side of Rihanna (e.g. as seen in her always epic fan meet and greet photos), in addition to her pretty decent acting chops in the more 'serious' moments. Go Ri! Can't wait to see what the rest of the 'Talk That Talk' era holds.

Directed by Melina Matsoukas

//Emily

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, it is being hailed as ripping off the film Fish tank...You'd think her management would learn...X

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I want to hear it !