Thursday 23 September 2010

Charles Anastase s/s 2011

The Charles Anastase s/s 2011 show attracted audience members such as Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo and Nicole Roberts, and looking at the collection it was easy to see why. There was a sugary sweetness which would appeal to any girly-girl, but there were also hints of flesh and something a little darker with sheer fabrics and suggestions of nakedness.
The shoes were the most hair-raising I saw all week, and there was an audible gasp of horror from the audience as one over confident model braced the catwalk stairs only to end up in a heap on the floor.

These were some of my favourite looks...


I met Nicola before the show and I have to say she was one of the loveliest people I met all week! She was so down to earth and sweet! Here she is enjoying her fifi lapin book post show.




And for a little extra fifi appreciation, here is the very cute current window display at Foyles Tottenham Court Road- can't wait to get my mitts on a copy!



(images by me, look images via style.com, Nicola image fifi-lapin.blogspot)

//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !