Wednesday 21 September 2011

Katie Eary Spring/Summer 2012

Katie Eary Autumn/Winter 2011/12 Teaser from Wonderland Magazine on Vimeo.



The talk of today has been about how Kanye Showed up at Katie Eary's spring/summer 2012 off schedule show at London fashion week. But look past the shock factor of him seemingly randomly turning up, and like me you are really excited at what this means.
Vogue already confirmed it, but until now there was no solid indication from either Kanye or Eary's camp that she would be designing his debut line. But surely we can take the fact that she soundtracked her collection film and show with Yeezy (in addition to him physically showing up) as confirmation.
I was lucky enough to see her last collection 'Frankensetin's lab' and was blown away. She is one of my favourite menswear designers, so I can't wait to see what this collaboration holds!

(film via wonderland magazine)

//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !