Monday 23 April 2012

Models Own Hed Kandi 'Ibiza Mix' review



I wasn't actually planning on buying any of the Models Own x Hed Kandi collaboration polishes. After I'd bought the Urban Outfitters W.I.P in Electra I wasn't really too interested in other glitter polishes as it fulfilled the rainbow chunky glitter void in my life. But when I saw it in real life I couldn't resist!

'Ibiza Mix' to me is the standout shade of the Hed Kandi collection. The colour is actually quite a bit different compared to the W.I.P polish up close, with the glitter a mix of lilac, seafoam green and gold, much more 'summery' colours. I always think Models Own polishes are great quality and always have good staying power, and this one is no different. Definitely worth the money if you can track it down!


//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !