Wednesday 18 January 2012

Deborah Lippmann polish in 'Wicked Game'




Deborah Lippmann iridescent nail polish in 'Wicked game'


I have been on the prowl for an iridescent polish for a while now. After seeing a lot of American beauty brands producing them I had never found a UK available equivalent. After the Gareth Pugh x Mac shade that I was after sold out and wasn't really getting great reviews I didn't really have any high hopes. Then I spotted this Deborah Lippmann polish in 'Wicked Game'.

It's not quite an iridescent, more of a two tone between lilac and a mint/smudge green.
I've seen a few images of this shade online where the bottle looks very green, but mine appears much more of a lavender in real life.
Straight on, the nails appear an almost metallic lavender, and the green, murky-ish element shows up a lot more in movement. I like this shade as it reminds me of that gutter oil slick colour.

Deborah Lippmann is free from Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate, with no animal testing.

(all images by me)


//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !