Tuesday 12 October 2010

Gemma Ward makes a splash in Pirates!






I'm not normally one to post news on my blog, but I can definately make an exception for this!
Modelinia recently confirmed the news that Gemma will be making her return to the big screen in a big way- alongside Johnny Depp in the next Pirates of the Caribbean!
Rumour has it (actually imdb, if you want to get specific) Gemma will be playing a mermaid in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribean: On Stranger Tides. She will play the character of Tamara, Queen of the Mermaids, and meet Jack Sparrow during his search for the Fountain of Youth.
This is the 4th movie, following Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest and At World's End.
Having seen her working the ethereal look in numerous spreads in the past I have to say this casting choice is dynamite!
I'm hoping they style her up in a combination of the shoots above...

Images: Gemma Ward by Patrick Demarchelier & Nick Knight

(via modelinia.com)

//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !