Tuesday 21 September 2010

Backstage at Emilio De La Morena s/s 2011

Over this London fashion week I was lucky enough to work at some amazing shows. The first of which was Emilio De La Morena...



Beautiful graphic jewellery...



Last minute tweaks backstage...



Calm before the storm...



Olivia! I saw her a couple of times over the week and I can't say she was anything less than lovely to everyone. Guess you can't always believe what you see on tv, especially when MTV is involved...


The models walked out to Interpol-Lights, from their new self titled album. The song really suited the atmosphere of the place and confirmed to me how much I love Interpol's new album.




Some of my favourite looks...



(all above images by me, looks images via style.com)

//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !