Monday 17 August 2009

Jeanie of the lamp

I don't have many memories of Barneys from when I was in New York. To be quite honest, whenever I was in those massive department stores I was usually just trying as hard as possible to avoid the sales people diving on me like vultures on a carcass, but less meat more Chanel perfume. I never really shopped there and certainly wasn't browsing jeans or thinking the store was particularly innovative.

That said, Barneys have released a catalogue for their new denimwear entitled 'denim co-op catalogue'. It's available to view online here!
(am I the only one who misses having hard copies of these things..?!), and I really like it.

We're talking Cole Mohr, Ash stymest, Eniko Mihalik, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Ranya Mordanova, Tao Okamoto, rainbow and candyfloss hair and making jeans look less..well, boring. How can you say no?













//Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !