Thursday 23 July 2009

The odd couple

I had never heard of Max Wanger until I came across these photos he had done for some people named 'Lizzie and Matt'. At first I thought they must be a band, so I tried searching for them, expecting a myspace music page to come up or at least a last fm, and thinking that 'Engagement sessions' was probably their record. Turns out they're a couple, and the photos are in Wanger's 'love & marriage' section, pretty neat huh?
Such a nice change to those generic couple photos people have and they really do have a personal feel to them without the cliche' 'personal touch' things such as jumping in the air and kissing. The rest of his photos are pretty amazing too, particularly his 'off guard' series.











To see more Max Wanger go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !