Tuesday 28 October 2008

The rat race



Jeans do NOT make you feel attractive: fact.
They drop down when you sit and are unrelentless in shape, especially slim fits and 'skinny' (shudder, I hate that term) jeans.
So Sass and Bide, the Australian label have provided the answer to the ever perplexing question, can I actually wear leggings as trousers in public without being arrested for indecent exposure?!!
They have created the 'Black rat' trouser, which is said to be a combo of the jean with the oh so alluring stretchyness and style of leggings.
This is great for me as I have recently converted to the legging way of life and I am in no hurry to trade back...now I just have to figure out how to find $170.00...

To see more Sass and Bide go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I want to hear it !